Meet The New Alternative to Residential Treatment
4-Week Online Program
This intensive 4-week program is for Indigenous peoples serious about building skills to cope with their addiction and mental health issues.
- Learn evidence-based strategies to deal with your destructive behaviors.
- Start applying your new skills immediately.
- Continue your lifelong aftercare sessions to keep on track.
- Follow your individualized program from the comfort of your home.
The most thorough home-based treatment in Canada.
We offer a virtual addiction treatment program that you can access from the comfort of your own home.
About Our Program
You only need a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection to start. This program will not only help you tackle your issues, but also help your family members and partner deal with your situation in a healthy way.
Week 1 – Trust Building
Week 2 – Self-Awareness
Week 3 – Shed the Thorns
Week 4 – Home Stretch
(Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm)
- July 28/21 – Aug 20/21 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
- Program Review 2021 Each counsellor will present to staff
- Sept 6/21 – Oct 1/21 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
- Oct 11/21 – Nov 5/21 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
- Program Review 2021 Also House program plans
- Nov 22/21 –Dec 17/21 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
- Jan 10/22 Feb 4/22 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
- Feb 14/22 –Mar 11/22 CM reports – weeklys and discharge reports
Virtual Treatment Application