Board of Directors (made up of six First Nation community representatives) governs Native Horizons Treatment Centre.
Current Board of Directors Membership are from:
- Saugeen First Nations
- Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation
- Delaware Nation-Moravian of The Thames
- Oneida Nation of the Thames Onyota’a:ka
- Neyaashiinigmiing Chippewas of Nawash
- Six Nations of the Grand River
First Nation communities respond to a call for membership on the Native Horizons Treatment Centre Board by submitting a Band Council Resolution (BCR). First Nations may appoint anyone they deem appropriate to represent their interests on the Board. It is communicated to communities that the expectation is individuals are role models in the community with a background/awareness of addictions in Native communities.
The Board of Directors meet quarterly or more as determined by the Board.